Wanna Know What Love Is?

Pin It now!
Lady: Why do you like me..?
Why do you love me?

Man: I cant tell the reason.. but I really like
you..

Lady: You cant even tell me the reason...
How can you say you like me?
How can you say you love me?

Man: I really dont know the reason,
but I can prove that I love you.

Lady: Proof? No! I want you to tell me the
reason. My friends boyfriend can tell her why
he loves her but not you!

Man: Ok ok!!! Erm... because youre beautiful,
because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movements..

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met
an accident and became a vegetable.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and
here is the content:

Dearest,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
Now can you talk? No!
Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like
you.. Now that you cannot show them,
therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every
movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you...

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no
reason for me to love you anymore.

But does love need a reason?
I still love you... Because love doesnt need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment