Unboxing and review of Haier Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Mop

Pin It now!
I would like my produt review and testing of Haier Robotic Vacuum I purchase online.  A quality product of Haier Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd. (China). Thanks to DHL for a fast shipping all the way from Hongkong.





Here are the accessories included.
1 Extras HEPA filter
1 Extra Cloth Mop
2 Extra Side brushes
1 Virtual Wall (no DC battery included)
1 Wall Charger (homebase)
1 Remote
1 Cleaning Brush


Please refer to the image below of the accessories included:














Virtual Wall

Extra Side Brushes

















Cleaning Brush

















Wall Charger / Home Dock













AC Charger

















Extra High Absorbent Mop

















Dust Bin with HEPA Filter














After initial run for the past 3 days, I am satisfied with the product. It works well and I can relax and do my other errands while my Haier Robotic Vacuum is doing its cleaning and mopping job. I will upload the video of the robotic vacuum here. Please check out the video of the docking, cleaning and and undocking the Haeir Robotic Vacuum.



No comments:

Post a Comment