Father's Day Text Messages and Quotes, Happy Father's Day!

Pin It now!
Happy Father's Day...

10. You've seen me laugh. You've seen me cry. Always you were there with me. I may not have always said it. But thanks and I love you. Happy Father's Day!

9. So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of you father brings memories to mind, wonderful moments I will treasure. Happy Fathers'Day!

8. I know just the person who needs "101 Ways to Be a Great Dad". Don't worry it isn't you! Happy Fathers'Day!

7. Thanks for being there through the tears,laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!

6. You may be out of sight but you're always in my mind. Happy Fathers'Day!

5. Some things are just better the way they are like you! Happy Fathers'Day!

4. It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

3. Your guiding hand on my shoulder, will remain with me forever. Thanks for being always there Pops. Happy Father's Day!

2. I’m glad to have you dad, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

1. God gave me the greatest gift I ever had, God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment