Michael Jackson - Paris: 'Daddy Has Been the Best Father'

Pin It now!
Michael Jackson memorial, Paris jackson
Most touching moment during the Michael Jackson Memorial. Paris testified that her dad has been the best father in the world. Man. I lost it when Paris spoke. So heartbreaking.

Michael Jackson will greatly be missed. the world has lost an icon-there will be nobody like him. all the accusations did not tarnish his image @ all. the whole world loves him. I'm going to miss him so much.

I loved Germaine's rendition of Smile. I'm glad that the audience was not visible to the public it was dark and my imagination made me feel I was a part of it.My family and I will always remember his great talent in the arts.

watch in you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzHJyKkEOHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment